Delicious and quick recipe for Chicken Stir-Fry Noodles – takes no more than 30 minutes to have it done and is packed with a lot of healthy delicious vegetables, a great dish for lunch or dinner.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes 3-4 servings
1 medium carrot (90g), cut into thin strips
1 red pepper (120g), cut into thin strips
1 1/2 inch (4cm) fresh ginger (25g), finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 medium green onions, chopped
1 head Broccoli (250g), cut into small florets
7 oz (200g) chicken breast,cut into thin strips
8 oz (230g) dried egg noodles
2 tbsp (24g) sesame oil
1 tsp (5g) brown sugar
3 tbsp (45g) light soy sauce
2 tbsp (30g) Fish/Oyster sauce
1. Cook noodles in boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Toss with a little vegetable oil. Set aside until ready to use.
2. Heat oil in a large wok over medium high heat.
3. Add chicken and toss over high heat until golden. Add garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds.
4. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for two-three minutes more over medium-high heat, stirring continuously for even cooking.
5. Add sugar, cooked noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce and stir to combine.
6. Serve immediately.