Here’s a fun tag going around, hope you enjoy listening to my answers! Thank you Ale for tagging me! Open the info box for the questions!:)
Britt, Mary and Emily!
My Top is from Target, Universal Thread
1. How old were you when you had your first child?
2. What was the hardest thing about being pregnant for 9 months?
3. Can you think of any good thing you enjoyed during those 9 months?
4. In your opinion were all the things you heard about childbirth accurate?
5. Would you have handled childbirth different if you could re-do it?
6. What would be your advice for someone who is about to have a baby?
7. What has been the hardest thing about being a mom?
8. What has been the most rewarding thing about being a mom?
9. What was the most surprising thing you discovered about being a mom?
10. What was the best memory you have involving your child?
11. What was the most exciting milestone?
12. What is the worst thing your child has ever done?
13. What habit do you wish your child didn’t have?
14. What habit of theirs makes you really proud?
15. Do you share any similarities with your child, both physical and personality?
16. Where would you like your child to be in 10 years?
17. What is something having a child has taught you?
18. Did you imagine you’d be a mom at the age you became a mom?
19. Describe your child in a single sentence.
20. How have you changed as a person since becoming a mom?