I am the happiest person for the decision of cutting my hair ! I don’t even know what took me so long !
Just wanted to point that out in case you haven’t noticed 😛
Thank you for clicking “play” on this video and for taking time to read my description box!
I have a few mentions for the products I’ve used in this video:
– I looked online and I can’t find that palette from Tom Ford, BUT please do not worry because there is a similar one
– The Tom Ford Palette is very pretty especially for a beginner that likes to adventure into more colorful makeup, but if you are a professional you’re not going to be satisfied with the amount of pigment in that palette
– The Marc Jacobs palette on the other side… OH My Goodness! Did you see that eyeshadow I’ve used on the center of my lids? WOW! They’re incredibly pigmented and buttery at touch and the colors are just delicious! I love that palette so much and I would like to do more looks with it It is a big investment but for a makeup lover, for a shimmery eyeshadow makeup lover that is like pure gold !
– MAC never dissapoints when it comes to classic lipsticks. I love that color Honeylove and I remember I over used it back when I was doing makeup for 10 brides every Saturday.
– I agree, the lashes are too long, they look cartoonish on me. Sometimes you don’t realize how something looks on you until it’s too late and you can’t change anything, but they are beautiful on someone with bigger eyes and bigger eye space.
– The new blusher from Too Faced, the ones that look very childish and an adult wouldn’t feel like buying them ( joking!), they’re actually very, very good! I love the texture and colors.
It is Tuesday 3 pm, as I am writting this and I hope I will finish editing this tutorial, schedule it for 7 pm, then I will go film another two videos, because I’m leaving to LA on Friday and I have to film 5 videos ahead! FIVE! ????????????????
Please wish me luck!????❤️
Thank you so much for watching!❤️
Would help me tons if you’d subscribe to my channel and give this video a thumbs up!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE! – https://goo.gl/2TuE1g
YOU WANNA BE FRIENDS?
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Medium Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Winky Lux Whipped Cream Primer
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Light Sand & Light Medium
Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eyeshadow Blanc, Orange Soda
Makeup Geek Single Eyeshadow Creme Brulee
Cozzette Single Eyeshadow Burnish
TOM FORD Violette Dusk Palette
Marc Jacobs The Wild One Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palette
Maybelline Matte and Poreless Foundation 228
Huda Beauty Creme Brulee
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Too Faced Pinch my Peach Blush
Dose Of Colors Highlighter DexiXKaty Collection Mirame
1944Paris Le Mascara Volume Intense
MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
Mink Lash Rolling Stone
MAC Lip Liner Oak
MAC Lipstick Honeylove
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist