Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Here is what you’ll need!
Neapolitan Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
Brownie mix, plus box ingredients
Strawberry cake mix, plus box ingredients
Vanilla cake mix, plus box ingredients
36 cake ice cream cones
1½ cups unsalted butter, softened
4 ¾ cups powdered sugar
1½ teaspoons vanilla
3-5 tablespoons milk
Maraschino cherries, optional, to serve
Sprinkles, optional, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place cones in each well of muffin tin.
3. In separate bowls, prepare brownie, strawberry cake, and yellow cake mixes per box instructions.
4. Fill each ice cream cone with 1 tablespoon of brownie batter. Top the brownie batter with 1 tablespoon of strawberry cake batter followed by 1 tablespoon of vanilla cake batter.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Gradually add in the powdered sugar. Add vanilla and 3-5 tablespoons milk until you reach thick and smooth consistency.
7. Transfer frosting to piping bag and add a dollop to each cone like a soft serve ice cream.
8. Top with cherries and sprinkles.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network