This is a very sensitive subject for me for many reasons but I won’t get into it right now.
The reason why I decided to talk about the weight loss was because I got asked about it.
I know that the internet is going crazy over the keto diet and that some people transform a diet into a cult, but it is not my case.
I wanted to lose my weight that I’ve accumulated in the past two years and I needed something that would truly work. I have mentained my weight for 12 years, so for me it’s not as hard to keep the same weight, it’s really hard to decided what to do to lose the weight in the first place.
Here’s my journey, I know that the first part is pretty long but it’s about my real struggles.
However I decided to add numbers to each subject that I am talking about so this way it is easier for you to just watch only parts that ypu are interested to.
Bellow you will find all the details and I hope this video was as informative as it could be for a first video where I talk about diet and food and weight loss.
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions and I’d be happy to answer you.
Thank you so much for the love and support !
1. Why did I want to lose weight? How I came to realise it was time ! 01:43
2. How did I find out about Keto Diet ? 06:59
3. How much weight did I lose with Keto in how much time? 08:14
4. What is Keto Diet and how does it work? 08:43
5. What is Intermittent Fasting? 09:42
6. What window of eatting did I start with and how’s the current situation? 10:28
7. The benefits of Keto with IT that I can personally feel. 11:56
8. What I eat in a day at Keto? 14:41
9. What do I drink on Keto? 17:15
10. Do I get HANGRY when I fast? 18:44
11. When did I see the first results ? 19:44
12. Side Effects on Keto diet? 21:21
13. Social Life 23:00
14. Do I eat any fruits or sugar? 24:09
15. Do I have any cheat meals? 24:39
16. Do I workout during Keto ? 25:21
Thanks Katy ( LUSTRELUX here on YouTube) for putting this video out there!
Here you can find her Instagram:
Here is Dr Berg’s channel:
Here’s the recipe for my breakfast!!
Shoutout to MAKEUPSHAYLA who shared this recipe on her YOUTUBE channel.
Her Insta: https://bit.ly/2PiifPr
Recipe ( you can adapt this the way you want, I did it too for my own taste and preference)
– 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
– 3 tbsp Hempseeds
I add normal milk ( works with almost, coconut milk if you prefer) I’d say about 6 tbsp and I let this mixture in the fridge for about an h
Then I add:
– a handful of pecan nuts
– a handful of pumpkin seeds
– a handful of coconut flakes
– 1 tsp Xylitol ( u can use stevia, I personally hate the taste)
– 1 tbsp organic almond butter
– 1 cup berries ( I use raspberries)