Buy the Tasty Cookbook Today: http://bit.ly/2zVLRyd
Here is what you’ll need!
Ham and Garlic Pull Apart Garlic Bread
24 ounces pizza dough
1 cup butter, melted
6 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
10 deli ham slices, halved
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Roll out pizza dough into an 18×10-inch rectangle.
3. In a bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, and salt. Use a spatula to spread an even layer of the mixture over the dough.
4. Sprinkle a generous handful of mozzarella and cheddar cheese in a square checkerboard pattern across the dough, making 20 squares.
5. Place a piece of ham over each section of cheese.
6. Cut the dough into 20 evenly sized squares and stack four on top of each other, alternating cheeses as you go. There will be five stacks of four.
7. Place stacks in an 8½x4½-inch bread pan and bake for 35 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network