Here is what you’ll need!
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F.
2. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Save the yolks for later.
3. Place the egg whites in a large bowl. Using an electric hand whisk, whisk on a high speed until soft peaks form.
4. Fold in salt and pepper.
5. Spoon the egg whites onto a baking tray and make a well in the middle, for the yolks to go in later.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. Drop the yolks into the whites and bake for a further 3 minutes.
8. Serve on toast or with sides of your choice.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network