Maria Antoinette shares her seven favorite hacks for organizing a messy kitchen:
1. Use a mail sorter to organize lids for plastic food storage containers.
2. Add a corkboard to the back of a cabinet door to organize measuring spoons.
3. Use a wine rack to corral water bottles.
4. Repurpose a magazine rack as extra shelves for the freezer.
5. Mount a tension rod under the sink and hang spray bottles from it.
6. Use file boxes to stash aluminum foil, plastic wrap and sandwich bags.
7. Add a coat rack to the end of your cabinet to hang cutting boards.
A year has more than 4,000 hours of daylight, and parents with small children have to fill them all. Maria Antoinette shares her tips for burning the daylight hours with kids.
Find more great content from HGTV:
HGTV YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/hgtv
Subscribe to HGTV on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=hgtv
Follow HGTV on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hgtv
Like HGTV on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HGTV